IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Malinko is a small but fast-growing healthtech organisation dedicated to improving the working lives of health and social care professionals. Our e-scheduling software matches clinical skill with patient need for safe, efficient delivery of clinical care in the community. For the first time, community healthcare teams can operate with the same efficiency and transparency as an ambulance service or inpatient area – having a clear view of capacity and demand. Clinical care delivery is moving out of hospitals and into the community, and Malinko is underpinning that transition.
Our team of clinicians, developers, engineers and customer support roles is growing rapidly. We need dedicated, passionate and creative people to help write the next chapter of the Malinko story.
Dealing with sensitive patient data requires any applicant to be able to pass BS7858 security vetting and be based within the UK. We are also a fully remote company, so an adequate internet connection would be needed and must be able to support video calls when required.
Malinko is a company with a very supportive culture. New ideas are welcomed, and we collaborate on topics outside of our specific roles.
All roles offer:
- Ongoing training
- Remote working
- Flexible working if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Health and wellbeing support
- Social activities from games nights to fitness sessions
About The Role
No prior experience is needed as full training will be provided, though you should be passionate about good customer service, have a curious nature and a keen interest in solving problems. Primarily, you will act as 1st line support for telephone and email support queries from a range of clients, ranging from small owner manager businesses to large NHS Trusts.
About The Person
- Taking email and telephone support requests from customers.
- Responding to customers via the online help system.
- Writing help articles for the software to reduce requests.
- Work closely with implementation colleagues to liaise with customers and determine the best approach to solve their problems
- Problem solving for colleagues where there is a computer issue, not a software issue.
- Identifying and feeding back common problems to the development team and referring the more complex problems or bugs to them.
- Representing the company positively and being a brand ambassador.
- Has strong customer service, communication and analytical skills with the ability to manage time effectively whilst working alone or as part of a team.
- Has the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Can present ideas in a business and user-friendly language.
- Is motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Is passionate and willing to learn new things with an interest in developing a career in IT.
Other opportunities may arise for the right candidate including internal hardware support for the staff, software testing, delivery of telephone training sessions, security management and the implementation of ITIL standards.
To apply for this role as IT Support Technician, please email email@example.com and include an updated copy of your CV.