Malinko Integrates with TomTom Webfleet
Liquid Bronze is an official integration partner with TomTom, meaning Malinko is one of the first software applications for SMEs to directly communicate with Webfleet connect. For more information about Tom Tom Webfleet connect you can visit their website here: http://business.tomtom.com/
Benefits of Malinko and Tom Tom Integration
- Integrated database – Malinko database is fully integrated with Tom Tom software, removing the task of having to enter addresses manually into every device. This can even be set up to occur overnight, so the devices are loaded and ready to go in the morning.
- Access job details on the go -Your mobile workforce will be able to access all the jobs for the day on screen removing the need for paper based job-sheets.
- Rapid response – Got a new job that needs to be done urgently? Malinko will send the job instantly to the employee and it will appear within the job list for the day.
- Automatic Bulk Entry – Once jobs are completed, Tom Tom communicates with Malinko to update the job status within the database instantly.
- Workflow Logs – Jobs received by Tom Tom from Malinko will automatically generate a workflow log. The log records time frames and actions taken place, such as time job was accepted; time job started; and time job completed. It is then sent back to Malinko and saved within the record.
Interested in TomTom Webfleet business solutions? we recommended using G-Force Communications, you can visit them at http://www.tomtom-
Learn more about how to improve fleet management with the combination of TomTom & Malinko, software and hardware working in sync to provide a way of tracking and recording jobs in seconds. Read more here: tracking and gps with TomTom and Malinko
TomTom™ is a trademark of TomTom International B.V.
Banner image courtesy of TomTom International B.V.