City of York Council
Pre Purchase Agreement for Home Care on behalf of City of York Council.
* The Service will be available to adults aged 18 or over.
*The Service will provide one-to-one personal care and support for customers of the Council’s Adults Servicesin need of support due to old age, ill health, frailty or have a physical or sensory impairment. Some customers may also have a Learning Disability or Mental Health problems.
*Customers whom are within the Care & Support/Supported Living Services commissioned by the Council do not form part of this PPA and specification.
*The Service will be delivered within the customers’ home.
*The Service will be available between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00, seven days per week 365 days a year.
* The PPA this arrangement will be in place for four years from the start date of the PPA
* Any existing commissioned providers with customers on Tier 2 & Tier 3 of the Framework are requested to submit a signed PPA by 19th January 2014 for start of service from 2nd February 2015.
* This offer is available to start from 2nd February 2015 up to and including Sunday 14th February 2019 unless the council states otherwise.
* The provider must be CQC registered for Home Care (we reserve the right to hold signing off of any PPA if the provider is not CQC compliant)
* Any provider with existing provision would be required to meet standards identified within the PPA
* Any providers that have not had a contract in place with City of York Council will be required to submit relevant documentation in advance of the council signing off the PPA.
All bidders must register their interest for the Yortender scheme titled “Pre Purchase Agreement for Home Care” in order to access the Pre Purchase Agreement and to submit a completed response for City of York Council to consider.The terms of the Pre Purchase Agreement are contained within this document and only these apply to this agreement.
Please note, we previously advertised this Pre Purchase Agreement on Yortender under 9RPN-SQYB10. We can confirm we are no longer using this, please refer to the new reference number PRNN-YJOUOW
If your intentions are to submit a completed Pre Purchasing Agreement then please initially inform the Adults Commissioning & Contracts Team Adultscommissioningandcontracts@york.gov.uk with your fixed hourly rate and contact details, name of organisation, registered address, email address and telephone number.
Miss Chloe Wilcox
Estimated contract start date:
Estimated contract end date:
Expression of interest start date:
Expression of interest end date: