Here's part two of our list of places to get your domiciliary care business listed online. We've had to split it into two as there are so many places to list your business! You can find Part 1 here
- Find Me Good Care take their basic listings from the CQC website and have the option to create an enhanced listing. Annual fees are Sole trader (i.e. one full time equivalent staff) £50 + VAT, Providers with up to 30 locations £100 + VAT per location. If you have more than 30 locations you need to contact for a price.
- The Good Care Guide take their listings from the CQC website and offers all care homes, homecare agencies, nurseries and childcare agencies the ability to enhance their profiles at a cost of just £60 (ex. VAT) per year.
- My Care My Home have free listings that allow you to upload a logo or image of your services. They also have a £99 charge for 12 months for an enhanced listing.
- Care Choices have basic listings for free, which they get from CQC website. The enhanced listings for £150 a year appear at the top of the listings page and when clicked on open up an additional page to include wording (up to 250 words) photos, logos and hyperlink to the providers' website. There is also a function that will enable direct brochure requests.
- Homecare.co.uk allow you to have a free listing. They also have enhanced listings for £160 per year.
- Your Care Home - They have a section on home care and charge £180 per year.
- Choose My Care - They have free membership & premium membership at £240 per year. There are additional features cost for premium members, such as a sponsored listing for £120 a year; feedback system for £450 per year and custom feedback system for £1440 per year
- Trusted Care - They charge £29.99 per month, which can be cancelled at any time
- UKHCA - They list all of their members. There is a fee of £660 if you have a single branch and additional charges for more branches. Carers UK also have an online tool to search through UKHCA members.
In addition, if you provide services through a local authority you will usually be listed on their website, for example:
Do you know any other good places to list a domiciliary care business? Get in touch and I can add them here!